Official Lists of the 113th Congress
- Mailing Labels Addresses of Members’ D.C. offices in Avery #5160 label format.
- Member Data
Spreadsheet includes official name, D.C. office address, state and district, and unique Biographical Directory ID.
- Official Alphabetical List of MembersIncludes state and district information.
- Official List of Members by State
[HTML | PDF]
- Official Member Telephone Directory[HTML | PDF]
- List of Duplicate and Similar Names of Members
Write Your Representative
Identify and contact your Representative using the
Write Your Representative feature on the House Web site.
Find out which Congressional districts are currently vacant.
Constitutional Oath of Office
113th Congress, February 6, 2013 [PDF]
Robin L. Kelly, April 11, 2013 [PDF]
Mark Sanford, May 15, 2013 [PDF]
Oath for Access to Classified Information
113th Congress, April 12, 2013 [PDF]
For Members, officers, and employees of the House. Includes the Code of Official
Conduct and the Code of Ethics for Government Service.